About Aviation Survival Technologies
Randy Boone ASMCS, U.S. Coast Guard (Retired Aviation Survivalman, Senior Chief)
U.S. Coast Guard (1973-1996), Owner, Aviation Survival Technologies (1996 to present), Small Business, DAV
Shipboard & Small Boat
- U.S. Coast Guard Cutter Glacier WAGB-4 (Icebreaker) Arctic West 73, Antarctica Deepfreeze 1974 and 1975.
- U.S. Coast Guard Small Boat Unit, St. Louis, MO. Mississippi River Search and Rescue Team.
U.S. Coast Guard Recruiting Offices:
- Grand Rapids, MI.
- Grandview, MO.
Aviation Survivalman School, NAS Lakehurst, NJ, (Aviation Life Support Equipment (ALSE), Parachute Rigger, & Ordinance).
U.S. Coast Guard Air Stations :
Aircraft Crew Positions:
- HU-16E Air Crewman / Dropmaster
- HC-130H Loadmaster / Dropmaster / USCG HC-130H Dropmaster Standardization Instructor Board, Senior Member
- HU-25A Dropmaster.
- Emergency Medical Technician, University of South Alabama, Mobile AL.
- Marine Safety/Survival Instructor, Alaska Marine Safety Education Association (AMSEA), University of Alaska, (Sitka AK.Ext.)
- Comprehensive Survival Craft/Survival Suit Training, Marine Survival Training Center (MSTC), University of Southwestern Louisiana, Lafayette, LA.
- Certified Inspection and Repair of all Inflatables, Lifesaving Systems Corporation (LSC), Apollo Beach, FL.
- Certified Inspection and Repair of Helicopter Emergency Egress Device (HEED III), Submersible Systems Inc. Huntington Beach, CA.
Central Contractor Registered (DUNS 126240212), Contractor: USCG Aviation Life Support Equipment Inspector for Eighth Coast Guard District Marine Safety Offices, Offshore Survival Training for U.S. State Department Aviation Personnel.
Aviation Survival Technologies
1300 Seven Hills Curve S.
Mobile, AL 36695
AST / MST In the News & Magazine Articles Written By Randy Boone
Custom Emergency Survival Kits - Overseas Survival Kits - Over Water Survival Kits