Randy Boone ASMCS, U.S. Coast Guard (Retired Aviation Survivalman Senior Chief)
U.S. Coast Guard (1973-1996), Owner, Aviation Survival Technologies (1996 to present), Marine Survival Technologies (2008 to present.). Small Business, DAV
U.S. Coast Guard Cutter Glacier WAGB-4 Arctic West 73, Antarctica Deepfreeze's 1974 and 1975.
U.S. Coast Guard Small Boat Unit, St. Louis, MO. Mississippi River Search and Rescue Team.
Aviation Survivalman School, USN Lakehurst, NJ.,
U.S. Coast Guard Air Stations :
Aircraft Crew Positions:
- HU-16E Dropmaster
- HC-130H Loadmaster, Dropmaster, HC-130 Dropmaster Standardization/Instructor Board,
- HU-25A Dropmaster.
- Emergency Medical Technician, University of South Alabama, Mobile AL.
- Marine Safety/Survival Instructor, Alaska Marine Safety Education Association (AMSEA), University of Alaska, (Sitka AK.Ext.)
- Comprehensive Survival Craft/Survival Suit Training, Marine Survival Training Center (MSTC), University of Southwestern Louisiana, Lafayette, LA.
- Certified Inspection and Repair of all inflatables, Lifesaving Systems Corporation (LSC), Apollo Beach, FL.
- Certified Inspection and Repair of Helicopter Emergency Egress Device (HEED III), Submersible Systems Inc. Huntington Beach, CA.
- Central Contractor Registered (DUNS 126240212), Contractor: USCG Aviation Life Support Equipment Inspector for Eighth Coast Guard District Marine Safety Offices, Offshore Survival Training, U.S. State Department Aviation Personnel.
Aviation Survival Technologies
1300 Seven Hills Curve S.
Mobile, AL 36695
Who do you buy your life support equipment from?
Hello, my name is Randy Boone and I am a retired U.S. Coast Guard Aviation Survivalman (ASMCS). As an ASM, I was tasked with inspection and repairs of all unit inflatables, including lifevests, liferafts, and aircraft floatation systems. Prior to my retirement, I was co-responsible for re-writing the maintanence manuals for these inflatables, as well as all rescue and survival equipment used in CG Aviation.
As an aircrew member, I have spent thousands of hours searching for persons in the water. I know first hand what signals will catch a searcher's eye and I also know that without signals, your chances of being spotted and rescued are slim.
When purchasing lifesaving equipment, it is important to know what equipment you need for your flying or boating area. This is my area of expertise. Before you purchase your emergency gear from someone who knows nothing about survival equipment and who has never seen an inflated liferaft, why not give me a call and make sure that you are purchasing the correct gear for your area? Not only do I sell survival equipment, I love to show you how it works. Join me at one of my overwater survival classes either here in Mobile Alabama or in an area near you.
Randy Boone 251-639-9354
"First, thank you for the time and attention you provided in helping me make a selection of the gear that fit my situation and the extra help getting everything set up when I received it. Unusually good customer service and from an expert as well". David Murphy
I have been shopping for a liferaft for over 2 years. Yeah, I know that sounds ridiculous, but its the truth. There are so many different raft manufacturers out there and everyone believes that their raft is the best. On top of that, there are WAY to many options that most people can't even explain the purpose for. The main thing that I really didn't like was that I was having trouble finding someone that was knowledgeable about all the rafts and didn't have a biased opinion about one. When I found Randy, I found exactly what I was looking for. He was knowledgeable about the rafts on the market, and supplied the material I needed to make a educated decision on my purchase. Not to mention the best prices I could find anywhere, and the great one on one customer service you need when purchasing something of this nature. Clayton Ludington, Central California
AST / MST In the News & Articles I have written.
Custom Emergency Survival Kits - Overseas Survival Kits - Over Water Survival Kits