Winslow FAA/TSO (Part 91-121 / Part 135) Liferafts >
Winslow Ultra-Light 1015FAUL (FAA / TSO Part 91-121) in Valise (52 lbs.)
FAA TSO - C70a, CAA BCAR-B4 and DGAC QACI-144 Approved FAA-Documents
Standard equipment includes:
- CO2/N2 Inflation System w/ twin oversized buoyancy tubes.
- Three (3) position (closed, sail, & convertable) light weight canopy w/ chinch strap.
- Sure-Seal closures w/ #10 YKK heavy-duty zippering.
- Dual main zipper w/ ventilation tie backs.
- Tripod arch, auto inflatable, canopy support system w/ stay erect arch support valve system.
- Oversized front boarding entry w/ 4 rung boarding ladder.
- Interior assist ladder w/ quick release fittings.
- Rear boarding door w/ 3 rung boarding ladder.
- Five (5) bowed boarding assist handles.
- Combination foul weather observation port hole & water collection system w/ Sure-Seal closures.
- 12DF Inflatable Insulated Double Floor.
- Water activated interior/exteriorsurvivor locator lights.
- Quick-Grab Pelican super MityLite flashlight on arch.
- Auto-deploying hemispherical drogue (sea anchor) w/ 25' line and dual anti-foul swivels.
- 75' floating heaving trailing line w/ buoyant throwing handle.
- 35' painter line w/ quick release fittings.
- Heavy-duty EZGrip righting line w/ crontrasting bowed hand grips.
- Unidirectional retro/radar reflective segment across arch.
- Unidirectional retro/radar reflective segments under liferaft & on canopy.
- Pentagonal ballast system.
- 1" exterior lifelines & enterior grasp lines.
- Five (5) StoreSafe light weight dry survival gear storage pockets.
- Pressure relief valves.
- Topping up valves.
- Urethane valise.
- Vacuum packed.
Part 91 & 121 SEP Includes:
- Manual Inflation pump-spring loaded return w/ adapter
- Raft knife
- Repair kit (includes: repair tape, repair clamp (3") & 2 PRV plugs w/ tether.
- Collapsible bailer bucket w/ handle
- Signal mirror
- Rescue Streamer high visibility ribbon (6" x 25')
- USCG/SOLAS whistle
- Oral inflation tube
- Extended life flashlight (sealed case)
- Spare alkaline batteries & spare super MityLite Xenon bulb assembly
- USCG aerial meteor flares
- USCG handheld locator flare
- Food ration bars (250 cal./person
- Anti-sea sickness tablets (6/person)
- Utility knife (SS lockback)
- Retaining line (75')
- Survival Manual
- Survivor6 watermaker
© 2013 Aviation Survival Technologies, all rights reserved.